Friday, June 29, 2012

Xavier Samuel Talks About Robert with Empire Magazine

Xavier Samuel Talks About Robert with Empire Magazine

How do you feel about the fan aspect of Twilight?
I feel alright about it.

Would you ever want the level of fame and adoration it’s brought Robert Pattinson?
I think that kind of adoration is a grotesque thing to yearn for, because it’s not about you. It’s about something else entirely. I’m trying to think of an example of where that adoration is genuine. I have no idea where it comes from. I feel a little bit removed from it actually. Obviously I’m not under the microscope like those other guys are.

Not yet.
Right. It hasn’t been too invasive so far. I look at it and go, Okay, people are excited about the film, they like the story. That level of enthusiasm is a powerful thing.

Credit => Empire / Via => Spunk Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment